Thursday, August 2, 2012

A lonely robot

                                                 A lonely robot
As the gates creek open I think to myself should I go inside?. It looks dull and creepy i'm a little bit scared. I think long and hard. Ok im going in as I move forward slowly into the building the gates close behind me. Then the gates lock their self. It is pitch black I can't see a thing. A ray of light shines around the room. “I can see again,” I say excitedly. Three doors are right in front of me. I don't know what one to open. I open the middle one and I see lots of machines working away. So I decide to go inside the door on the left. Inside the door in the left and I see a scientist. He just stares at me then he chases me around. I run as fast as I can I sprint out the door slamming it behind me. So I go into the third and final door. I see some shiny new upgraded robots. “Hi are you robots to?,” I ask. “Yes me and Clank are robots with feelings,”. “I am clang and this is clank,” said clang. “Hi i'm rusty,”. “Rusty how about we take you for a upgrade,”. So the two robots take me to the upgrade room. They put me into this big glass case. Then they told me to close my eyes and I will be upgraded. Guess what they were right. When they showed me what I looked like. I was shiny and hansom. “How about from now on we call you slick,” said clank. So from now on I was called slick. Then someone who looked very familiar came into the room. Then they gave me a big sloppy kiss. Then I realized that it was my mum. In the small factory with crazy scientist me,clang.Clank and Clang built a shiny new house for our families shiny look.  In the small factory with crazy scientist me,clang,clank and my mum lived happily ever after.
The end.
    

1 comment:

  1. Hey Josh,
    This is a cool story. I like the bit where he is stuck and he has to choose which door to open.
    Erin.

    ReplyDelete