Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Mad Morning!!!

                                           Mad morning!!!
“Get up josh”! Yells mum. “What I thought it was the school holidays wait no its not” I reply as I sprint out to the bathroom. I turned the shower on. I waited for the water to heat up but dad must of had a long shower before he went to work. No shower for me then.

I need to get dressed. So I run up to my room then I chuck on my jockeys and then I realize my top and shorts are on the clothesline oh no. So I run outside to get my clothes.In a flash the neighbour draws the curtains and that doesn't help me. Rebecca my neighbour started to wave with a weird look on her face. I quickly grabbed my clothes and ran inside. Very quickly  I put my clothes on.

I went to make me some toast. I put the bread in the toaster and when it was ready I put the jam on. When I started to eat my toast I dropped it and the toast fell down my shirt leaving a trail of jam,come on! Luckily I have two shirts so I put my spare one on.

Then clang mum must of dropped a plate its a bad morning for all of us. I walk out after have brushed my teeth. “Let's head of now josh”said mum. We start to head of and then when we turn onto howard street and I realize I forgot my laptop. Miss G will go crazy, I can imagine her ssaying “You forgot your laptop ahhhhhhhhhhh,”. It will be like shes on a sugar high. That would be funny to see Miss G on a sugar high. It will be crazy and I will be working on paper today.

We turn up at school and I go to my tottray and pull out my books. Then the bell rung I pressed against my book oops this doesn't have a on button. This mornings been weird actually its been a mad morning. But it wasn't over yet I went to go to maths but I ended up spending the whole lesson with room 2. But maths was easy I knew my basic facts what was Miss Hill thinking. She must of been out of her mind. It was very wacky. I hope the afternoon is a bit better actually a lot better.

By Josh Little         

3 comments:

  1. Cool Josh,
    Your story seems like it is a mad morning. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Josh,
    Your story seems like it is a mad morning. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow josh that's a cool bit of writing you must of put a lot of efert

    ReplyDelete