Monday, August 12, 2013

Make one wish

"Come on spurs," I scream as Gareth Bale runs down the wing. He fakes, a step over POOF someone or something magical appeared in front of me. "Hey get out of the way we might score her. "I have come to grant you just one wish because I am the magical and wonderful One wish genie," He bellowed. What! I thought Genies weren't real, but he might come in handy I thought to my self. Ideas of thing that I could wish for rushed through my head, a Ferrari could be fantastic then I realised that I can't drive but the point is there is millions of things to wish for. I thought very hard, and I made my decision. "I wish to have unlimited money," I said. "Your wish is my command," he replied then he vanished with out another word. I ran over to the phone and put in my friend Brodys phone number.
"Hello Brody speaking," I heard Brody say "Just get round to my house," I replied He then hung up and I knew that he was coming round. Brody was at my house super fast, and he was looking excited. "What's the news," he said "This genie came around to my house granted me one wish because he is the One wish genie and I wished for unlimited money so now we are going to Brazil," I replied. "Slow down buddy its fine with me if we go to Brazil but the genie thing that was just weird,". I told him the full story, and he believed me. We got a taxi to the airport when we arrived we realised we hadn't told our parents. We called our parents and left them a message. We brought our tickets and boarded the plane we just couldn't wait. The time came the plane took off we were away.
Everything was going smoothly until strange things happened. The plane started to wobble then the nose pointed straight to the ground we were plummeting straight down towards the sea. We were like a meteor crashing down towards the earth. We were metres away from our doom when suddenly the plane pulled up and we flew into the air. Everyone applauded for the pilot well that was everyone who was not still in shock from our fall.
We were now just over halfway through our flight, there had been some strong winds ever since that fall. Then a huge gust of wind hit the plane it shook like a rocking chair. People started to panic then we heard the pilot say " we might be experiencing a crash landing due to tornado's," "What," Brody and I screamed together. A tornado approached and we became caught up in it everyone was screaming including me, to be honest I was screaming like a little girl. I smashed through the seat belt and was flung around the plane. "Help," I yelled I looked up and I saw the walls of my bedroom. I looked at the time it said 7:37 I had over slept and it was Monday a school day. I was extremely glad it was a dream and not real. On the way to school the strangest thing happened for real this time, I met the One wish genie again! "Oh no I am not falling for you this time I'm out," I said sprinting down the road. Turns out that it was a young boy walking to a dress up birthday party, so that was a little bit embarrassing. Here is a tip never ever trust a genie.

2 comments: