Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ticket Booth

As I stare at the booth I see people turning invisible and others just walk away. I can’t decide would it be cool being invisible I really don’t know. I decide that I will just flip a coin on it. Heads I get the ticket tails I don’t. I flip the coin as I see it spin what will it land on what will happen. The coin hits the ground, I look straight at it it landed on...Heads!. What am i in for. I buy the ticket. “Excuse me sir can you see me?,” I say “Um no, no I can’t,” he replied. I wonder if this will be any good at all. As I walk through town I walk into Rebel sports and ask the man serving me “are these the boots with the control grip,”. But all I see is a man run and scream “ahhhhhhhhhhh who said that i’m leaving this place,”. I just don’t think being invisible is going to be very fun at all I think to myself. I walk home and sit down on the couch. I click my fingers for my cat to come to me. I also call his name. He looks very worried and scared I see him run off. IS he scared as well being invisible is dumb. I quickly run back to the ticket booth.”Do you have any tickets to turn me back to normal,” I say to the man at the ticket booth. He replies by saying “no sorry mate,”. It looks like I will be stuck like this forever I think to myself. I wish that coin had landed on tails. I walk back to myself thinking about that dumb coin not landing on tails. Man this is going to be very tough being invisible.



This is writing we had to do about if we would be invisible or if we wouldn't.
To check out Sarahs writing.Click this. To check out the writing on Matt H's blog Click here

9 comments:

  1. Wow Josh. This is cool writing. Maybe next time think twice or do not flip a coin. I think it will always land on heads. Maybe if you have time you can read mine in my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Josh.
    I have the same opinion as you. I think you have worked very hard on this writing.
    What would you do if you got a choice of being invisible for life or not being invisible?
    Great work.
    From Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Josh I love your ticket writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome josh
    I really like our decision of being invisible or not
    KEEP IT UP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing work josh
    It is very awesome story to read
    From Henry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job josh.I really like your story.
    From Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great writing Josh I am really pleased you are not invisible
    mum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow i like your story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your story too.

    ReplyDelete