Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hit for a six

                Hit for a six

We’re about to start the game. It is the world cup final. New Zealand had smashed Pakistan in the semi final. Also Australia had beat england by four runs.  The players run onto the field. New Zealand against Australia.
I am the first ball for the game. I see Michael Clarke and Shane Watson on the back of their shirts. They step into their crease.
Daniel Vic Tore is the first bowler. He is one of the most talkative in the team I am always training with him. He picks me up with a strong grip almost as strong as the worlds strongest man. Runs up to the crease and bowls me,ouch I bounce on the ground. “Hit me with your best shot,” I scream. Whack Clarke hits me. “Fire away,” I say painfully. “I believe I can fly ,” then Bam I hit the billboards. ‘Michael Jackson ow”.

I look at the big screen there I am on tv I think its a tv anyway. I wish my mum was here so I could scream look mum i’m on tv. I am back on the pitch. I get bowled once again out I hit the wickets. Man that actually really hurt I think the players don’t like me they are picking on me.

NZ is batting now up first is Ross Taylor and Daniel Vettori. I get bowled up up up and away that was a good hit from Ross Taylor. I keep going then whack I think I just broke someones finger. I see the man run off in pain. “Oops,” I say.
Now it is even. The last bowl of the game I get bowled Brendon Mccullum smashes it NZ need a six to win. I’m going going gone for a six NZ win hooray. I see the NZ players running around screaming. Daniel lifts the cup yay. I am trying to celebrate with the players because I am from NZ. This has been a good day other than the pain. I’m going to have a lot of bruises in the morning.

The end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment