Monday, May 21, 2012

Journey of a rain drop

As me and my friends gather together in a big gray cloud ready to fall. I close my eyes and then next thing you were all falling down. Looking around me I can see the world I can see the trees. A helicopters propellers nearly got me what a close one. The ground is coming closer to me I am nearly there.Splat! I hit the front window of a car ouch that hurt. Ahhhhhh the window wiper had sent me flying straight into a drain. Sliding through the drain out of a tap into a bottle. A child picks the bottle up and goes into the car. His mum drives him to his soccer game. Before the game he drinks some water but not me. The game has began about fifteen minutes into the game the boy gets subbed. He drinks more water but not me. Another kid gets subbed off for the little boy. at half time the boy drinks some water and stops just before me. Full time the ref calls the boy runs off to get a drink oh no. When the boy gets to his drink bottle he picks it up and he drinks all of the water that was left. That means he drunk me.
                                               The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment