Friday, August 2, 2013

Cross country training.


As we started our run I saw people speed off I just kept jogging slowly I didn’t want to waste my energy. I made it round to Miss Garland and got my first stick I still had heaps of energy so I kept on going. When I got round to Mr Cottrell the people who had sprinted were now basically walking. I looked up ahead and it was lucky I looked up otherwise I would've crashed into the basketball hoop.I kept on going some people looked at Mr Cottrell and saw he wasn’t looking so they started to walk. While I was running I looked to my side and I sore Renee go past me she was going really fast. Miss Garland handed me another stick I was puffing a little bit but I was ok. I ran past the cricket nets and I started to speed up. “Nice pace Josh,” I heard Mr Cottrell say. That made me want to go a little bit faster so I did I got to Miss Garland and then I regretted speeding up because I was starting to get tired so I slowed down again trying not to walk I jogged past Marshall he sounded like he was breathing like usain bolt does after winning the 200m. I kept going for the last two laps and I was pretty tired at the end. Mr Cottrell showed us some stretches and ways to become less tired and they actually worked. It is pretty hard work doing this training.      

1 comment:

  1. wow Josh What great detail I can really tell were miss garland is standing

    ReplyDelete