Thursday, October 18, 2012

100 Word Writing

Suddenly the temperature dropped. I was outside in Antarctica just outside of the Scott Base. I had lost a dear and I had to stay outside for five minutes in just a shirt and shorts and it was minus thirty degrees. As I look at my watch i see it has only been two minutes still three minutes to go . I keep looking at my watch hooray only one more minute. The people in Antarctica call it warm at minus seventeen degree brrr. I look at my watch again finally it has been five minutes.What 50 minutes not five.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Josh. I like the twist at the end. Antarctica is a very cold place. I like you 100 words challenge writing. I did it too. Maybe you could check out my 100 word challenge writing?
    Well done Katrina:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic writing josh, I could see you standing outside in minus seventeen degrees in shorts and shirt.Its great that you described how cold you would be feeling,we are very proud of your writing. Dad and Mum

    ReplyDelete