Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wonder Chapter 3 The Tour.

                                                                                                                                       Wonder
                                                Chapter 3   The tour
“I think it might be time for us to go on the tour,” says Charlotte. As I walk out of Mr Tushman's office I look at August.He is staring at his mum. I don’t know what is going through his mind. Doesnt he like Mr Tushman? Don’t know and I don’t want to ask.
.
We first go up to our home room. He just stands there looking at the ground. "So this is the home room that we all will be in. Our teacher will be Miss Butox ," Jack says with a confident voice. "Ok its alright it’s pretty small but thats alright," replies August.

As we move on to the music room August has been talking a lot to Jack. Jack seems to agree, so they must be talking about something Jack likes or he's just being kind. We walk into the music room Augusts eyes light up. He runs up to the drums and starts to play them its like he’s pro. He goes wild he is flipping his hair around I see his face. I know why he is not looking at us. He stands up and starts to run around oh no, he must be one of the kids who love rock music. I couldn't put up with it "Shut up'' I yell. "Oops sorry i was just annoyed how about we move on," I say trying to make it as if nothing happened.
 
As we walk out I think to myself why did I say that I am so so dumb. We move on to the cafeteria Jack is still talking to the monster I mean the kid. There is just tables and chairs around. Then August says "Sweet free food," I didn't want to tell him the food was disgusting and you have to pay for some things. I don't want to say the wrong thing again.

When we left the Cafeteria I see the science room "We will go to the science room next," I say. So we walk off to the science lab. When we get there August runs off straight to the chemicals,he starts talking about science and using lots of words that I don't know the meaning to. He is crazy about science so he is a rock loving kid as well as a science loving kid ok I am starting to get to know the ugly thing, I mean the not so ugly thing. He doesn't ask anything about the chooks. I thought he would.

We decide to show him the gym. When we get into the gym Jack Charlotte and I run onto the gym equipment. August stays back he must not like P.E. we should leave then. So we decide to go back to Mr Tushman’s office. When we get back to Mr Tushman’s office he says “How was the tour?” “ Average I love rock music,” replied August. Oh no he is not going to fit in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment