Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blood


                                                         Blood
As I go up for the header the Hereworth Keeper comes out and jumps to punch the ball away. Then I fell the keepers fist go up against my head just above my right ear. I hit the ground and feel the pain man that stings I think to myself. I see my team start crowding around me,”are you ok” I hear my friend Brendon from my soccer team say “Yeah I’m alright” I he field I feel my head a
replie. As i get up of the ground I can feel the dark read blood oozing down my face. As I walk of t
nd I can feel I big bump on my head. It feels as fat as the worlds biggest egg. A big bandage gets wrapped around my head. “Can I play now,” I ask. “I don't know,” I here my mum say But then the next thing I know I’m back on the field and taking a penalty. as I slot it into the top corner I say “yes my team Maycenvale are gonna win,”.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Josh great story your just getting better and better. I beat your team needed you.Also its really good to see that you are putting alot of blog post up it makes your blog alot more detailed.And it's awesome to see that your are having a great start to the year well done.
    And if you ever wont to go on to my blog just search Regan@ HNI and if you want to go on Jacobs and anyone's blog that went to HNI just type in there name and @ HNI.We have only just got our blog up and on the web so maybe you can on it later this term.
    Well done Josh talk again.
    From Regan.

    ReplyDelete