Monday, July 8, 2013

The big wall

My brother Daniel and I stared over the edge of the wall we were both thinking we made it the first people to climb up here it was like it was the edge of the world. Daniel walked over to the edge and said, “what do you think is down there” “I’m not sure but why do you want to know,” I replied. He didn’t answer he just kept looking over the edge. Then the unthinkable happened he slipped and started to slide off the edge “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” He screamed. I stood there in shock. Then I made the decision, to find him. I took a deep breath and I jumped. I was rocketing through the clouds then I started slowing down I started to float what was happening. Little sparkles were floating around and there was an old man floating around. “Hi there I am old man Jenkins I was actually the first man to climb this not you’” He said “Um cool but anyway have you seen a boy with blonde here go past,” I said. “Oh sure he was going so fast he went right through but before you go do you want some sparkles to eat they taste like lollipops,” He said. “No thanks and I better be off now,” I said leaving quickly. I dived down and resumed my fall. I was looking around for Daniel then I noticed that old man Jenkins was right next to me. “How did you get here ,” I said “Me you have never seen me you might of seen my brother old man Jenkins but I am hillbilly Jenkins,”. “Oh no not more annoying people,” I whisper to myself. “Hey hillbilly look over there its a banjo,” I said and with that the hillbilly was gone. I was falling awfully fast and there was still no sight of my brother then I saw something it looked like earth I am going to die I thought to myself then I stopped falling just metres away from the ground then weirdly I landed on my feet what had just happened I thought I was back where I had started at the big wall. This was getting really creepy. Then once again I saw old man Jenkins or hillbilly Jenkins but I was wrong it was their other brother. He was just called Bobby. “Hi there I love to fly around so I will be off,” He said as he jumped off the edge. Those brothers have some issues I thought to myself. I was standing thinking if I should leave or wait for Daniel. I stood there and waited and waited then I decided to jump again because Daniel had the map so that meant that I was lost. I ran and got ready to jump then I heard “what are you doing,” I realised that it was Daniel. “How did you get here,” I said “Well when I went off the edge I stopped and ate some sparkles with old man Jenkins then I saw you go past so I kept going,” He replied. “Well in that case we should go off the edge again,” Then the next thing we did was jump and braced ourselves for a ride. We showed the map to the world and heaps of people had fun and the Jenkins brothers had heaps and heaps of company. Hillbilly Jenkins also learnt how to play the banjo and put on shows for people. So the big wall turned basically into a theme park. I hope that the big wall always stays like the way it is now so that everyone that will ever live can experience it. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment