Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Soccer skills week 1

This week in soccer skills we practised dribbling. It is with Napier City Rovers and the people who run it are Aaron and Harley. When dribbling you can use the outside, bottom, top and inside of you foot. My best dribbling spot is the top and inside of my foot. When using the bottom of your foot I like to roll my foot over the ball and it will spin back towards me. We also used both of our feet. I can dribble with both of my feet. I like to dribble with my left foot so I can tap the ball ahead and kick it with my right foot. Aaron also told us to mostly keep our head up bust sometimes look at the ball so you don’t lose control of it. I think that I am a pretty good dribbler and I know that because people have told me I have good dribbling skills and that I have good ball control. Soccer skills is really fun but the thing I am looking forward to the most is shooting and defending also some attacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment